Title: Better Labs for Better Health
Code: D16-04, D17-09
Date: April 2016 - October 2017
Location: Denmark, Russian Federation, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan
Client: World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe
Type of services:
- Development of a National Laboratory Policy best practices document
- Development of a National Laboratory Strategic Plan best practices document
- Design and execution of a training for members of National Laboratory Working Groups. Topics included: quality management, management and leadership skills, infectious disease updates (Ebola, Zika).
- Design and provision of a training of trainers course on laboratory quality management and the WHO LQSI tool to laboratory managers from Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare of the Russian Federation
- Design and provision of an advanced mentor course for quality management mentors of laboratories in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Design and development of e-learning modules on laboratory quality management to transform the face-to-face training course “Introduction to Laboratory Quality Management and the LQSI tool” into a blended course.
- Facilitation of two 1-week Training of Trainers courses in quality management and the use of the LQSI tool
[4 Oct 2017] From 25-29 September Linda Oskam, together with Natalia Costic of the Moldova National Public Health Laboratory, provided a training for 15 lab managers in Tashkent, Uzbekistan in laboratory quality management. The course was highly appreciated, as witnessed by the average score of 9.7 out of 10.
This training is part of the Better Labs for Better Health Initiative of the WHO Regional Office for Europe, which is an intersectoral approach aiming at sustainable quality improvements for all laboratories that are dealing with health. Source: //blog.datos-advice.nl/#post36
Want to know more? Check our blog for our latest activities or contact us!