Title: Better Labs for Better Health
Code: D16-04, D17-09
Date: April 2016 - October 2017
Location: Denmark, Russian Federation, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan
Client: World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe
Type of services:
- Development of a National Laboratory Policy best practices document
- Development of a National Laboratory Strategic Plan best practices document
- Design and execution of a training for members of National Laboratory Working Groups. Topics included: quality management, management and leadership skills, infectious disease updates (Ebola, Zika).
- Design and provision of a training of trainers course on laboratory quality management and the WHO LQSI tool to laboratory managers from Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare of the Russian Federation
- Design and provision of an advanced mentor course for quality management mentors of laboratories in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Design and development of e-learning modules on laboratory quality management to transform the face-to-face training course “Introduction to Laboratory Quality Management and the LQSI tool” into a blended course.
- Facilitation of two 1-week Training of Trainers courses in quality management and the use of the LQSI tool
[2 Jun 2016] Training of Trainers in the Russian Federation - Many times DATOS experts have provided the Introduction to Laboratory Quality Management and the WHO LQSI Tool training for the World Health Organization. To increase the impact of this highly successful course, DATOS has transformed this course into a training of trainers program.
From 22 to 27 May DATOS provided the Training of Trainers course to Laboratory Directors of the Russian Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing, Rospotrebnadzor. And the result was perfect! The 25 participants were highly satisfied with the course. They were introduced to modern adult learning principles and were confronted with highly interactive teaching methods.
One big success - overall scores: 9.4 out of 10! Source: //blog.datos-advice.nl/#post3
Want to know more? Check our blog for our latest activities or contact us!